OUR COMMUNITIES MATTER AND SO DOES THE COMMUNITY WE CREATE TOGETHER!
At St Patrick's we value all that brings us together-
- living in London, a great world city
- being part of the UK,
- learning through English,
- and learning together about the Catholic and Christian faith, and how we should live our lives.
We also value all that makes us interesting to each other-
- the different languages that people hear in their homes,
- the different countries that our families have links to,
- the other faiths that some of our families practise.
On this page VIDEOS WILL BE POSTED over the next term in which some of the children, parents and staff from our different communities will tell you, sometimes in their own languages, why they think St Patrick's is special and why you might consider becoming part of the strong nurturing community that we create, with God's help, every day!
We will also share some videos about community life at our school!