St. Patrick’s School has a distinctive uniform of which we all wear with pride.
Acceptance of a place at the school implies full support for the Uniform Policy and parents maintaining high standards by adhering strictly to the policy and only wearing the uniform that is permitted - NO other items of clothing are permitted.
Some items of school uniform can be purchased through the school office.
If a parent is in any doubt about any item of uniform the Head of School will gladly assist before a purchase is made.
St. Patrick's students wear their uniform with pride and always look smart.
WINTER (beginning the term following the summer break)
- grey skirt or long, grey school trousers (grey fashion trousers may not be worn)
- white cotton shirt with a collar
- maroon jumper with logo
- maroon jumper (can be purchased elsewhere but school badge must be attached)
- maroon cardigan with logo
- plain grey/white socks or grey tights (not leggings)
- plain, sensible black shoes (shoes with distinctive fashion features, boots or trainers are NOT permitted)
- plain black or navy coat or anorak (denims, bright colours, coats with logos or distinctive markings are not permitted)
- reversible coat
- maroon winter hat with the school badge
- school tie - available from school office
SUMMER (beginning the term following the Easter break)
- red and white check dress
- white socks
- grey shorts or grey trousers (grey fashion trousers may not be worn)
- white cotton shirt with a collar
- school tie
- grey/white socks
- black shoes or black sandals (no boots or trainers)
- maroon baseball cap with school badge
- plain white T-shirt with school logo - no brands
- plain maroon shorts with school logo
- plain black plimsolls or plain black trainers with no logos (brightly coloured or patterned trainers are NO permitted)
- plain sensible swimwear (bikinis are not permitted)
(P.E. bags are supplied by the school and are to be kept on the premises)
- as above, with trousers replaced by maroon tracksuit bottoms
- pupils attending nursery do not need a P.E. uniform
- maroon small rucksack with school logo
- maroon large rucksack with school logo
- maroon book bag with school logo
- all hairstyles are expected to be neat, tidy and sensible
- long hair must be tied back at all times in the school colours with sensible hair bands, clips or ties - NO large bows or decorative hair wear
- NO coloured hair or hair pieces are permitted
- boys must not have logos shaven into their hair – shaved patterns or mohicans are not acceptable
- make up, nail varnish and tattoos may not be worn
- for safety reasons, one set of stud earrings only may be worn (rings, necklaces, bracelets are not permitted)
- summer caps must be worn outdoors and with the peak to the front - these can be purchased from the school office
- badges and pins other than the school badge are not permitted
- all items of uniform must be labelled with a child’s name
- boots are only to be worn in extreme weather conditions when a change of footwear must be brought into school
- NO trainers to be worn at school
All uniform is available to purchase online via our dedicated uniform supplier 'Brigade'. Some items of uniform can be purchased in the school office - please ask a member of the office team who are happy to assist with this.
To place an order you should log on to http://www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com enter the school name and select the school from the drop down list provided.
Delivery is free for orders over £50. Parents can club orders together to take advantage of this.
Please ensure all uniform is labelled with your child's name.